Goodness we are really churning out the posts lately… not. It is a good thing that Christy is keeping an eye on blogging prompts so that we can get some ideas and inspiration. Finding something that we both like and most importantly something that we have time to put together can be quite challenging. Time really is the main issue here… there just is not enough hours in the day.
Therefore this topic is very apt. When trying to find a moment to get things done, then I find that keeping a “to do” list helps.
- Try to fit in at least one training session a week down at the club – I really, really need to get going again properly.
- Go to Glendalough and go for a longer hike. – have been thwarted several times due to the weather. Rain go away!
- Get a haircut! The birds are circling above and most likely will mistake my hair for a nest soon…
- Get my car through the NCT (mandatory car test/service) – third time lucky?
- Survive this month in work – last month of the fiscal year. It will be veeeery busy.
- Take up meditation again – started it and then it fizzled out.
- Prepare myself for delivering a presentation in work (I get nervous just thinking about it).
- Finish at least two of the six books that I have started and that are collecting dust on my bed side table.
- Meet up with the girls for a dinner (or two) in town. Or a drink or two…
- Get at least two more blog posts written!
Let’s hope I can get all that sorted in June. Wish me luck. Or maybe it will just be a lot of do-be-do-be-do…